Saturday, February 19, 2011

This is a niche' market for sure or is it?

http://www.puppypaws.com/xcart/product.php?productid=3380&cat=150&page=1

This little pendent can hold a small amount of your horses cremated remains. Now I ask myself...If my horse died where would I have him cremated at? Is there such a place in my area that would be able to handle my request of having my horse cremated? I checked and the answer is YES. I wonder if the place that makes these pendents also will creamate my horse for me? Probably not. I've never heard of this in all the 40 years of being a horse owner, so now I'm curious and to feed my curiosity I searched the internet and this is what I found...

eHow has an article title "how to arrange a horse Cremation".

CR Cremations - Paradise PA

Charges any where from $350.00 to 1,200.00 and up depending on size

So here goes a short list, which I will be adding more links as I go down the rode to fulfill my strange curiosity...

California
Eden Memorial Pet Care

Gardian Animal Aftercare Cremation

Koefran - Pet Services

San Diego Pet Memorials Park

Colorado
Evergreen Mortuary

Idaho
Memorial Pet Care


New Jersey
Paws to Heaven

Abby Glen

New Hampshire
Whispering Pines Animal Cremation

Pennsylvania
Abby Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment